We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
To ensure success as a Full Stack Engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills. Top-rated Full Stack Engineers create and implement advanced software systems that perfectly meet the needs of the company.
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Previous experience as a Full Stack Engineer.
- Proficient in back-end languages including Java, Python, Rails, Ruby, .NET, and PHP.
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.